Parent Enrollment Information
Tuition / Fee Policy
- Tuition is paid monthly or by semester and is due on or before the first scheduled session of each month or payment cycle.
- A one-time registration fee of $75 is paid at the time of initial enrollment.
- Monthly fees are as follows:
Once a Week ( 4 sessions/month)……..$340 ($312 w/semester discount)
Twice a Week (8 sessions/month)…….$624 ($576 w/semester discount)
(Discounted tuitions are available to families paying by the semester of 21 weeks. Fees will vary depending on type and length of program).
- Sunday Test Prep (school year only) classes are billed at $135 per 90 min class
- 1:1 instruction for science, history, or foreign language or additional subjects will be billed at $115 per hour
- Homework Support (daily monitored study hall)… $60 – $100 per month
- Students requiring additional hours beyond the once or twice a week option or those starting their programs after the first of the month will be billed at the rate of $75.00 per hour.
If your child is enrolled, tell a friend to use your name when he comes to the Center and enrolls and we’ll give you a free hour of instruction!
Subject Fee Hours
|Study Skills||$175||2 1/2|
|Writing Skills||$150||2 1/2|
|PSAT/SAT Evaluation||$140||1 1/2|